- April 1, 2015 – Primary registartion to the conference via Conference Webpage http://prpps.mruni.eu.
- April 1, 2015 – Submission of the full article (the volume 8-10 pages) in compliance with the requirements via Conference Webpage. Please note that in order to submit your articles, you should register to the conference system at first http://prpps.mruni.eu.
- April 27, 2015 – Submission of the corrected papers in accordance to the reviewers’ comments.
- April 27, 2015 – Participation fee payment by bank transfer to the account of the PRPPS-15 (payment details below).
- May 14-15, 2015 – PRPPS-15 International Conference.
Selected double reviewed articles and extended abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings (online ISSN 2029-7378). The conference proceedings are abstracted/indexed by Business Source Corporate Plus database.
Full articles in compliance with the requirements should be submitted via Conference Webpage:
Full paper form
Selected double reviewed articles will be published in the conference proceedings.
The conference proceedings are abstracted/indexed by Business Source Corporate Plus database.
Following the conference, authors of the selected high quality papers will be invited to submit their papers for inclusion in international academic journals:
“Intellectual Economics” “Business Systems & Economics“
The participation fee is 70 EUR.
For second and every next author – additional 35 EUR (if co-author(s) will participate in conference events).
The fee must be paid by bank transfer to:
Name of Account Holder: Mykolas Romeris University, Reg. No. 111951726.
Address: Ateities str. 20, LT-08303, Vilnius, LITHUANIA
Bank: AB Bankas Swedbank, Vilnius, Lithuania;
Bank account (IBAN): LT857300010002492590
Bank code (SWIFT): SWIFT HABALT22
It is relevant to indicate the “PRPPS-15 Name Surname”